OUR USPAP CERTIFIED APPRAISAL REPORTS INCLUDE:
- Researched retail replacement, fair market, or marketable cash values
- Comprehensive digital imaging with detailed blow-ups of signatures, stamps, and marks
- Full catalogue descriptions including provenance, authenticity verification, condition, literary citations, exhibition history, artist biographies, and important related works
- Client documentation such as invoices, certificates of authenticity, and condition reports are examined and correlated with each object
- Organization and totals sorted by location or categories of your choice
- Appraisals are presented as a traditional hard-bound report, secure electronic document, or collection management software database
Because of our affiliations with two of the largest and most recognized appraisal societies, we have a wide network of colleagues from whom we can consult with in the case of specialized collection categories (Asian Art, African and Tribal Art etc.)
Brokerage services for de-accession of collections are also offered for those wishing to downsize their collections. These services include recommendation of appropriate sales venues, negotiating the best commission rates, managing the packing, shipping and advertising of pieces.
We also provide a Professional Opinion of Value (POV) to those who do not require a written certified appraisal for a flat fee, however this is not an option where a third party such as insurance scheduling is involved.